What is Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is a free program that empowers online publishers to earn revenue by displaying relevant ads on a wide variety of online content.
According to me Google adsense is a best online money making machine. if you really serious to making money online per month. Join the Google adsense program. its totally free of charges.
Original Source : Uxrevisions
1) Create a website (Best Niche Adsense Themes which you like most like (sports, songs, games etc)
2) Add a unique content (latest 20 articles)
3) Placing a google ads (after 1 month with good formats (text ads) )
4) Get traffic from twitter, facebook, digg etc. (through SEO, SMO, paid traffic)
5) After that…. you just wait two months only
When your website will complete three months, Website will earn minimum $4 every day.
If you following these step regularly you defiantly will earn min amount $120 per month. your hardwork will increase this amount..
So Don’t wait just try it. Join the Adsense program and Earn money.
If you not getting same amount ($120) after three month, Contact me i will assist you free of cost.
Google AdSense is the Google program where you can host pay-per-click ads on your Website. Adsense is one of the most effective ways of monetizing your traffic and the deeper you delve into it the more it will reward you. When someone clicks an ad, you earn money.
Before placing the Adsense code in your website, First Strictly follow the rules mentioned in Adsense policies. Otherwise your blog or sites will be banned.
Here you will find some simple and effective AdSense tips that will increase your revenue. If you haven’t already joined AdSense program, you should sign up first.
One of the best tips is to add a new article to your web site every day. The more content you have, the more visitors you will get. Put an Adsense unit on each and every content page of your site.
Wider formats are successful because the ads are compact, easy to read and are complementary to the content. The top three AdSense formats are:
- 336×280 large rectangle
- 300×250 medium rectangle
- 468×15 horizontal ad links, that can be placed under your navigation bar.
- Always use text ads as compare to banner ads if your website traffic is below 10,000 visitor per day.
- Always use one single text ads and single link ads on per page. if your want to increase your ads CTR.
With the growth of blogs and RSS feeds you’re starting to see adsense included in the feeds now.Make the ad link URL color same as your page link color.
Original source : Read More