In this tutorial i am sharing a tips and tricks. How to learn a Photoshop within 10 min. before start the tutorial i just want to introduce what is a Photoshop and it’s advantage or benefits. I hope it will help you become a Photoshop Expert.
Definitions of PhotoShop on the Web:
Adobe Photoshop, or simply Photoshop, is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation software, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems
Adobe Photoshop is still the most popular and professional way to get things done that are related to photo editing. It is sometimes even used to create logos and business cards instead of Adobe Illustrator.
There are many reasons why you might want to learn Photoshop. In a moment I’m going to give you a LIST of valuable benefits that will directly affect you and the results you can have in your life if
you take the time to really learn Photoshop.
1. Growing ability to effectively express yourself creatively
2. An enjoyable profession, burgeoning career or hobby
3. Enhance your portfolio or resume
4. An investment that will pay off through time in financial and personal fulfillment
5. Increased proficiency and performance
6. Seeing your visual ideas and dreams come to life
7. Becoming a creative graphics professional or image editor
8. Meeting and exceeding certain job skill requirements
9. Pride in your work and self-accomplishment (as you grow)
10. Higher pay for higher ability (your higher ability = ‘hire ability’ to prospective employers)
11. Mastery over the software program instead of intimidation and ineffective downtime to create results
12. Create professional, beautiful graphic works
Explore some of the powerful things you can do with Photoshop that can help bring personal satisfaction and career prosperity to your life.
PSD Tuts deserves to be the most popular blog to follow Photoshop learning on the web. PSD Tuts (Shortened form of Tutorials) publishes amazing walkthroughs to create awesome design and photo manipulation. The blog also publishes tutorials on creating outstanding effects on any photo.
What takes your attention is lots of screenshots that make it very easy to follow. One of the greatest advantages of this blog is you can download the source image files before you follow the steps. However, while the tutorial is completely free, you will need to pay for subscription which will allow you to download the source files.
Original source: uxrevisions