BuySellAds Alternatives ads sites

BuySellAds.com Inc. (“BSA”) helps online advertisers and website publishers buy and sell ads better via its website www.BuySellAds.com(the “Site”). By using the Site or creating an account (“Account”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms of use (the “Terms”).  Please review them carefully. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must not use this Site or create an Account.

The Terms cover matters regarding your participation in:

  • Buying and selling ads
  • Posting messages
  • Using the Site

Use of the terms “we” and “us” in these Terms means BSA.

BSA may amend the Terms at any time by posting revised Terms on the Site, and/or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provide to BSA. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments by continuing use of the Site or of your Account after such amendments have been posted or information about such amendments has been sent to you.

Buy Sell Ads (BSA) ad codes do not at all affect the page speed of the site. They offer banner ads of custom sizes and take 25% of your ad sales earning in exchange of the features they offer. The advertisers can compare and evaluate sites on which they want to put advertisements on by considering and comparing different metrics like Alexa Rank, Compete traffic, PageRank, Delicious bookmarks, and Yahoo! Inbound Links. All in all, BuySellAds offers a comprehensive solution to all your advertisement buying and selling needs.

Performancing Ads permits you to sell 125 x 125 banners as well as participate with other bloggers to exchange ads using the credit system. Performancing takes a 40% share of any ads that are sold and passes the remainder 60% to the publisher.
7 BUySellAds Alternatives

BlogAds

Blogads

They have been around from a long time back, probably been there even before BuySellAds was created. Just like BuySellAds, they allow you to sort out and compare different blogs according to traffic and prices. They represent a number of premiere blogs like PerezHilton, DailyKos, ICanHasCheezburger, Dlisted, Regretsy, Lamebook and Wonkette. You have the options to choose from 3 types of account: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced according to the amount of traffic you get. BlogAds keeps 30% of any generated advertising revenue.

Performancing Ads permits you to sell 125 x 125 banners as well as participate with other bloggers to exchange ads using the credit system. Performancing takes a 40% share of any ads that are sold and passes the remainder 60% to the publisher.

AdvertiseSpace

This is the second best option if you do not get approved by BuySellAds, it has a good amount of advertisers and a good amount of bloggers in its directory. Most of the features are quite similar to BuySellAds. You sign up with them, get yourself approved, set up your ad zones and add their script to your site. They keep  around 30% of the revenue and provide a minimum of 70% (Up to 80%!) to the publishers. One notable feature that it offers is their built in affiliate system. So even if you aren’t able to  sell any ads on your site, if anyone that clicks through your ‘advertise here’ banner and signs up, you will get a referral payment of 5% – 10%, and it is monthly recurring.

Performancing Ads permits you to sell 125 x 125 banners as well as participate with other bloggers to exchange ads using the credit system. Performancing takes a 40% share of any ads that are sold and passes the remainder 60% to the publisher.

Performancing Ads

Performancing Ads

Another worthy enough Banner Marketplace is PerformancingAds. It has been created by the owners of Performancing a Technorati Top 100 Blog.

Performancing Ads permits you to sell 125 x 125 banners as well as participate with other bloggers to exchange ads using the credit system. Performancing takes a 40% share of any ads that are sold and passes the remainder 60% to the publisher.

Adsella

Adsella is a recent entrant to the Banner ads Marketplace section. In a small amount of time they have been able to gather a lot of publishers and advertisers in their site serving upto 1,600,000+ impressions till now. Though there is still a dearth of big list blogs in their showcase. AdSella charge a commission of 20% off the total rate and I think  it is one of the lowest when compared to its competitors.

AdvertiserBay.co.uk

AdvertiserBay

AdvertiserBay.co.uk is somewhat different from all these Banner ad marketplaces in the sense that it allows you to buy and sell other types of advertising too. Besides Banner Advertising they offer Text Advertsing, EmailAdvertising, Classifieds advertising, Prints Ads, Events Ads, TV/Radio Ads etc too. That is they offer buying and selling Ads on both online and offline media. They vouch to be the all in one stop for all your advertising needs. They keep a modest 25% as sales commission for all ads sold in their marketplace.

AdEngage

AdEngage offer Weekly Ads that are purchased on a Cost per Time basis (The BuySellAds model) and Targeted Cost per Click ads that run through a targeted portion of their network (The Adsense Model).  AdEngage offer 75% revenue to the Publishers and keep 25% themselves. They also offer good support, and a myriad of data organized into helpful charts and graphs for website owners to track.

OIOPublisher

OIOPublisher

OIOPublisher is another great BuySellAds Alternative for you if you have  not been approved for BuySellAds. OIOPublisher follows a different bit of mechanism. They have a plugin which can be installed as a WordPress plugin or used as a standalone platform which will allow you to get complete control over the advertisementsales in your website. The plugin offers a lot of features like custom types of ads, automatic advert handling, impressions and click tracking etc. The cost of the plugin is only 47USD. After you buy the plugin, you will be added to their exclusive Marketplace from where you can get more advertisers

You may also like...